This policy describes how and why Inuvo collects non-personally identifiable data from users and website visitors to http://WWW.INCOMETAX101.COM, and how that data will be used. Inuvo is committed to respecting the privacy of non-personal identifiable data gathered.
Use of Data
We use non-personally identifiable data collected from users and website visitors in order to:
- To improve the quality and functionality of the website, enhance your experience, create new services (including customized services), change/cancel existing content and services, or for other internal and statistical purposes.
- To present you relevant content, marketing materials and advertisements, by analyzing your interests from the web pages you visit and online services that you use.
- To provide you with support and handle inquires.
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required.
- To conduct surveys and market researches.
- We may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information about the website’s use and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at our sole discretion.
Cookies and Log Files
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. A user refusing cookies can still fully navigate our website.
In order to properly manage our website we may anonymously log information on our systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are used to manage the operational efficiency of our systems.
To use this website you must be at least 18 years of age. We never knowingly collect or maintain information at or on our website from those we actually know are under 18. If you are not 18 years of age you must obtain written consent from an adult who is at least 18 years of age before using this website.
Changes to Policy
Please direct all questions in connection with this Policy via e-mail to: INFO(AT)INCOMETAX101.COM